Business Development Executive
The role of a Business Development Executive is to assist the organisation’s sales and growth efforts by contributing to new customer acquisition.
Building contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
– Bachelor’s degree is required.
– Ability to develop good relationships with current and potential clients.
– Excellent leadership and communication skills.
– Knowledge of productivity tools and software.
– Experience in project management and/or sales.
– Good communication and team-working skills.
– High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making
– Experience Required: 1-2 years