The Performance Marketer is primarily responsible for the management of digital accounts and diversifying the channel mix using paid social channels. She focuses on campaign-specific results and drives the marketing department’s commercial performance.
– Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics
– Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment
– Test new channels and trends
– Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers
– Collaborate with marketing teams to guide A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend scaling tests on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best
– A methodical approach while analysing statistics
– Should be able to glean insights to make campaign recommendations
– An analytical mindset will also help collect and examine consumer insights to help develop creative marketing acquisition tactics.
– Good communication and team-working skills.
– Experience required: 1 – 2 years