Product Manager is responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Lifecycle
– Guiding the success of a product and leading the cross-functional team that is responsible for improving it.
– Gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements
– Defining the product vision
– Working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction
– A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
– Minimum 6-year experience in Software Applications Domain
– Good analytical skills
– Good at Setting strategies and have a long-term vision to Overlook the execution of the strategy.
– Experience in application and software development.
– Knowledge of software design and programming principles.
– Good mathematical and problem-solving skills.
– Good communication and team-working skills.