A software quality assurance (QA) engineer monitors every phase of the development process to ensure that the design and software adhere to company standards.
– Document test cases
– Perform and document a risk analysis
– Record test progress and results
– Code automated tests
– Create test plans
– Develop standards and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness
– Discover bugs within the software
– Drive innovation and streamline overall testing processes
– Identify, isolate, and track bugs throughout testing
– Identify any potential problems that users might encounter
– Perform manual and automated testing
– Research and analyze product features being tested
– Research new tools, technologies, and testing processes
– Review user interfaces for consistency and functionality
– A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
– Good knowledge of Software testing (automation is a plus)
– Experience in application and software development.
– Knowledge of software design and programming principles.
– Good mathematical skills
– Good communication and team-working skills.
– Experience required: 3+ years