A technical writer creates technical documentation that includes things like instruction manuals, user manuals, journal articles, quick reference guides, and white papers.
– Preparing instruction manuals and articles with the main goal to communicate complex, technical information more easily.
– Develop, gather, and disseminate technical information among customers, designers, and manufacturers.
– Excellent written skills in English
– Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Basic familiarity with software development
– Good communication and team-working skills.
– Experience Required: 1-2 years