Back End Developer
A back-end web developer is responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work front-end web developers do. Back-end developers usually write web services and APIs used by front-end developers and mobile application developer.
– Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
– Building reusable code and libraries for future use
– Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
– Implementation of security and data protection
– Design and implementation of data storage solutions
– A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
– A working knowledge of programming languages such as .net (c#).
– Experience in application and software development.
– Knowledge of software design and programming principles.
– Good mathematical and problem-solving skills.
– Good communication and team-working skills.
– Experience required: 2+ years